I. Main Features
Simultaneous measurement of inclination and vibration for real-time processing and post-processing
Three-axis 0~±20g vibration detection, frequency response ≤5 kHz
Programmable filter, 11 setpoints
Real-time FFT analysis, 512 points
Programmable FFT mean, programmable alarm, 6 spectrum segments
Can suppress vibration acceleration interference during inclination measurement
Patented tilt measurement technology for true high precision tilt measurement
Maximum absolute inclination measurement accuracy ±0.01°
Customizable special tilt measurement products under various low frequency vibrations
II. General Description
The FFT tilt sensor can solve the attitude detection in the vibration environment. It can not only provide the roll and pitch attitude angle information, but also provide the signal analysis of the tilt sensor in the three axial directions in the time domain and frequency domain (such as FFT analysis). ), collecting data in real time, etc. It can meet the vibration of the motor or hydraulic system in the platform leveling application which affects the accuracy of the zero point, and also meet the high-precision measurement requirements for each angle point.
In many mechanical devices with moving or rotating equipment (such as motors), the acceleration caused by vibration or motion interferes with the tilt sensor when performing the tilt measurement. Since the vibration of the object is random, especially when the axis that cannot achieve vibration is perpendicular to the sensitive axis of the tilt sensor, a larger horizontal axis error occurs; especially when the tilt axis error of some tilt sensors reaches about 3%, the resulting error is even around 5°.
Most of the tilt sensors on the market are based on the principle of MEMS capacitive acceleration, which is more sensitive to vibration. It is difficult to meet the measurement requirements simply by replying on the hardware or software filtering technology inside the sensor. This phenomena also exists on the inclination sensor of the electrolyte principle. Therefore, the influence of vibration must be considered when obtaining higher-precision inclination data.
In order to ensure the coincidence of the tilting direction and the vibration direction during the inclination measurement, Vigor Technology adopts a special assembly process to achieve high axis-axis alignment and orthogonality between the inclination measurement axis and the X, Y and Z axes of the vibration, in order to ensure maximum confidence in the vibration data obtained.
The built-in vibration analysis function of FFT tilt sensor features signal analysis in the time and frequency domains, real-time data acquisition, alarm and storage functions. In the time domain analysis, a programmable binary filter and an optional analysis window are provided; in the frequency domain analysis, real-time/mean FFT data including 512 points in each axial direction is provided. FFT detection can work in the command to start FFT mode, automatic FFT mode, time domain capture mode, real-time mode, and also can configure the bandwidth and alarm points of vibration measurement:
1. Three-axis adjustable 0g~±1g/±5g/±10g/±20g vibration detection, frequency response≤5 kHz
2. Real-time sampling rate: 20.48 kSPS, can realize timing trigger and external trigger, programmable 11 filter settings
3. Full 3-axis real-time FFT, 512 points, optional rectangle, Hanning, flat-top window, maximum 255 FFT mean
4. Programmable 6 spectrum alarm points, and dual alarm (warning and failure) settings, adjustable response time
In addition to real-time output of raw vibration acceleration and FFT data, the FFT tilt sensor has powerful tilt measurement capability:
1. ±0.02% FS linearity
2. ±0.005° zero offset value
3. Compatible with gyroscope modules for static and dynamic angle measurement in vibration environments, and fast coarse adjustment and precise fine-tuning of platform leveling
4. Further clarified the performance indicators that have a significant impact on measurement accuracy, such as zero offset, repeatability and hysteresis, and power-up repeatability.
5. Internally enhanced advanced intelligent algorithm, which can greatly reduce the horizontal axis error, improve the actual inclination measurement level, abandon the traditional incomplete understanding of the inclination measurement accuracy, and combine the FFT data to greatly improve the vibration environment. Lower inclination measurement
6. Patented error calculation and test calibration method to greatly improve the actual inclination measurement accuracy and product reliability
7. Significantly reduce the measurement error caused by the inconsistency between the actual tilt direction and the sensor's sensitive direction during installation
8. Internally added protection measures such as short circuit, transient voltage, and anti-access protection to adapt to the industrial environment.
9. The user can set the zero point of the dip, the baud rate, the local gravity acceleration value, the zero correction, the filter coefficient of the vibration suppression, the ID address and the refresh rate, and query the sensor's factory data.
Railway track inspection instrument, Construction machinery, Mining machinery, Agricultural machinery, Train control, Test equipment, Movement or rotational vibration occasions.