. Axis: 1 or 2 axis
. Range: ±60°
. Accuracy: ±0.015°
. Resolution: ±0.0025°
I. Main Features
Follow the CANopen, DS303, DS305 standards of the CANopen protocol, in accordance with the CiA410 protocol description specification.
Slave Configuration Protocol
Process data objects (TPDO and RPDO) and service data objects (SDO server / SSDO)
Emergency message object (Emergency) and synchronization message object (Sync)
Network configuration object (LSS slave)
Support baud rate from 5Kbps to 1Mbps
Patented tilt measurement technology for true high precision tilt measurement
II. General Description
In addition to meeting the CiA410 protocol specifications, the CANopen tilt sensor has a powerful tilt measurement capability:
1. ±0.02% FS linearity
2. ±0.005° zero offset value
3. Compatible with gyroscope modules for static and dynamic angle measurement, as well as fast coarse adjustment and precise fine-tuning.
4. It can be matched with the vibration module, real-time high-speed FFT operation, directly output vibration frequency and amplitude data, eliminate vibration effects.
5. Can cooperate with GPS module to realize data synchronous acquisition and position monitoring in different installation positions.
6. Further clarified the performance indicators that have a significant impact on measurement accuracy, such as zero offset, repeatability and hysteresis, and power-up repeatability.
7. Internally enhanced advanced intelligent algorithm, which can greatly reduce the horizontal axis error, improve the actual inclination measurement level, and abandon the traditional understanding of the accuracy of the inclination measurement.
8. Patented error calculation and test calibration method to greatly improve the actual inclination measurement accuracy and product reliability.
9. Significantly reduce the measurement error caused by the inconsistency between the actual tilt direction and the sensor's sensitive direction during installation.
10. Internally added protection measures such as short circuit, transient voltage, and anti-access protection to adapt to the industrial environment.
11. Users can set various parameters of the sensor through the CANOpen interface and query the sensor's factory data.
12. Proprietary tilt measurement technology and manufacturing process that have been rigorously tested in various industrial and military fields around the world, especially in Europe and America.
The CANopen tilt sensor supports the CANopen standard protocol, which is a point-to-point protocol that can implement point-to-point or point-to-multipoint communication methods, and is suitable for various places with high interference, high real-time requirements, and large-capacity data transmission. The CANopen tilt sensor working mode supports three modes: single query transmission, continuous transmission, and parameter setting. It can directly connect and communicate with various PLCs and data acquisition devices.
The CANopen transmission speed is 5kbps~1Mbps. It can support 127 nodes on a single bus segment consisting of one twisted pair cable. The maximum load line length is 10km. When using a repeater, the maximum load line length can be longer.
III. Product Specifications
Download SST300 CANopen Inclinometer Datasheet
. Factory Automation, instrumentation, agriculture, engineering, other machinery
. Industrial Network, medical equipment, building control, rail transit
Contact: Vigor Technology
Phone: +86 18017387742
Tel: +86 021-58404921
Add: Block H1, No. 161, Lane 3188, Xiupu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai