I. Main Features
- Can be set to continuous output and command output.
- Filter parameter setting according to the site environment available.
- Local gravitational acceleration values can be inputted into the sensor to ensure the accuracy of the locally measured data.
- Normal temperature measurement accuracy reaches ±20".
- Horizontal axis error ≤ ±0.2% FS.
- Zero repeatability ±9" at any range.
- Meets 50 domestic and international industrial/military standards.
- Special products of military specifications (GJB/MIL) are available.
II. General Description
As an intelligent tilt measurement product, Vigor SST400 series high accuracy inclinometer has been upgraded in performance and functions on the original technology basis. It has passed strict material selection test, heat treatment test, EDA and CAE simulation and etc. SST400 uses Vigor's automatic test technology to test and calibrate its temperature drift characteristics, nonlinearity, horizontal axis error, quadrature error, and spatial position of sensitive axes. Under various angular and angular acceleration shock conditions, simulated life test and temperature cycle are also carried out. Besides, more tests and corrections can be made according to the special requirements.
Download SST400 Inclinometer Datasheet
Military industry, ship, aerospace, construction machinery, factory automation, civil engineering, instrumentation, etc.
--> Successful Application of SST400 Inclinometer in Monitoring Bridge Foundation
--> Successful Application of Vigor Inclinometers in Wind Turbine Health Monitoring in China
--> Application of Inclination Sensor in Health Monitoring of Offshore Drilling Platforms
--> Application of Inclination Sensor Technology in Tower Crane Safety Monitoring
--> Successful Application of SST400 Inclinometer on Nansha Bridge for Structural Health Monitoring in China