I. Main Features
- Cost-effective, high and stable working performance, available for batch applications.
- Up to 50Hz refresh rate, 10Hz frequency response.
- ±0.5% horizontal axis error, ±0.15° and ±0.07° accuracy.
- Support various outputs: CAN, CANOpen, RS485, Switch ouput and etc.
- Available for multiple installation methods: horizontal/ vertical/ inverted installation and etc.
- Automatic correction of installation error.
- IP67 protection, available for customizing underwater type with IP69K.
- 9~36VDC power supply, available for direct connection to car battery.
- 1500g impact resistance during working process.
- OEM customization, optional MIL, GJB, EN and other test standards.
II. General Description
SST20 dual/ single axis inclinometer is a self-developed tilt sensor with 10-years of mature tilt measurement technology and application experience. Since its announcement, SST20 has been optimized and integrated for many times in terms of low price, high performance and high reliability, and it's one of the most competitive tilt measurement products on the global market.
SST20 dual/ single axis tilt sensor is manufactured with one-time die-casting aluminum alloy outer casting, high-reliability M12-5PIN connector which can be directly compatible with any IEC-compliant connector on the global market, and Oxygen resin potting. Vigor uses computer-based automatic control test equipment in order to ensure the delivery speed and product consistency.
Download SST20 Inclinometer Datasheet
Construction machinery, car, ship, solar energy, radar & antenna motion monitoring, communication & power tower monitoring, civil engineering, landslides, etc.
--> Successful Application of SST20 Inclinometer on Solar Tracking System
--> Application of Inclinometer on Excavator for Chassis Leveling and Excavation Depth Measurement Control
--> Application of SST20 and SST810 Inclination Sensor on Crane for Preventing Rollover Accidents